Would you be interested in this Endocrinology
position near the South Carolina
Salary and Benefits
- Join two other providers.
- Call schedule is currently 1 and 2, and they re seeking to go to 1 and 3
- See 18 patients/day +/-
- They are looking to add another provider because of growth
- MGMA median
- Paid Time Off 22 Days
- CME Time Off 5 Days
- CME Stipend - $3,000/year
- Student Loan Repayment (if applicable based on amount)
- Retirement Plans: 401K and/or 403B, 401K matching, Voluntary 403B, 457B 457B w/ matching
- Paid Malpractice and Tail (Upon Departure)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Cancer, Accident, Critical Care & Recovery Insurance (AFLAC)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Sign-on bonus and relocation offered: $20 $25k
- EMR = Cerner
- Student loan repayment is available on a case by case basis
- Negotiable visa sponsorship
- This is your pathway to a desirable work/life balance.
- With over 60 miles of sand and sun, the sparkling Atlantic Ocean covers 14 distinct and unique communities. Their beach paradise locally referred to as the Grand Strand is named The Worlds Best Beach by Yahoo Travel and Favorite Beach Town by Southern Living.
- There is lots of fun for individuals and families to have there. You ll find a multitude of options for entertainment, nightlife, community events, volunteerism, and everything in between. There s a little something for everyone.
- The Grand Strand is known for its local fresh seafood including shrimp, blue crabs, flounder, Mahi, and low country style ingredients like Carolina rice, stone-ground grits, fresh greens, and much more. There are also many sports venues, water parks, and opportunities for outdoor activities like paddle boarding, surfing, walking, boating, trail running, hiking, fishing, tennis, and golfing.