A level II trauma Center in southern Illinois is adding a full-time BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to their hospital-employed team!
- Joining roughly 25 other Emergency Medicine physicians
- 12 shifts per month
- System equipped with Epic EMR
- Affiliated with a medical school; enjoy family medicine and general surgery residents rotating through
- Earn over $400,000 a year plus quality bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Health insurance and paid malpractice
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- $120,000 in student loan assistance
- J1 waiver and H1B visa sponsorship are available through Delta Regional Authority (DRA)
Southern Illinois Community : This Southern Illinois community offers a diverse population in a friendly atmosphere. Surrounded by state parks, numerous lakes, and a national forest, spend your free time hiking, rock climbing, cycling, horseback riding, and much more. The community also has golf courses, breweries and dozens of wineries, live music, performing arts, and numerous outdoor festivals throughout the year. Southern Illinois allows you to experience the beauty of all four seasons and enjoy a reasonable cost of living. The community boasts quality educational opportunities in public and private schools as well as opportunities for higher education at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. It is no wonder that it was ranked by as one of the top 15 Best Counties for Young Professionals in Illinois (2022). You are less than 2 hours from St Louis and only 3.5 hours from Nashville.