Experience a great quality of life, busy practice, and collegial environment in southwest Missouri. The hospital is among the top 10% of the nation for physician satisfaction! The ideal Interventional Cardiologist will value being in a rural setting providing services in a Level II STEMI Center and enjoy the benefits of working with a robust in-house referral network.
- Currently 1.5 FTE cardiologists
- Brand new Cath lab equipment coming Summer 2023
- A hospital expansion will start in the fall and will include the addition of a 2nd cath lab
- 500-600 left heart caths annually
- 60-70 STEMI/year (6/month on average)
- $700,000 salary guarantee + RVU bonus
- $50,000 Signing Bonus
- $10,000 Relocation
- Student Loan Assistance
- Qualifies for PSLF
- Comprehensive Benefits include - Malpractice Insurance with Tail, Health/Life/Dental/Vision, LT/ST Disability, 403B and 457B Retirement, Profit Sharing, PTO/CME with allowance
Located only 30 miles from Springfield, MO, for all metro amenities. Just a short drive to several lakes and rivers for outdoor enthusiasts. Lake of the Ozarks is an easy 1 hr drive and 2 hours to Kansas City.