Apply for this job now
Speech Language Pathologist
- Whippany, New Jersey
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
The Harmony Village at Hanover Township mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
401k Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
Opportunities to advance and grow your career
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
LONG TERM CARE
SHORT TERM REHAB
Now Hiring - Speech Language Pathologist - Whippany, NJ
Harmony Village at Hanover Township
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) overall responsibility is to provide care to the resident at the highest level. The SLP will be assigned to multiple facilities and increased travel time is frequent. The SLP participates as an integral part of the interdisciplinary team, manages resources to meet the needs of the resident and related customers balancing outcomes and cost effective and efficient treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides and directs resident/resident rehabilitation care within all general accepted practice methods, meeting all center, state, federal, and accrediting standards.
2. Evaluates residents/resident needs and establishes effective and efficient treatment plans for the resident/residents assigned.
3. Manages and coordinates the supervision of treatment plans with all staff and other disciplines as indicated.
4. Participates in the screening of all residents according to directed schedules and practices.
5. Provides feedback to the designated supervisor on all clinical and rehabilitation issues.
6. Participates in all center directed processes and services.
7. Shows effective management of treatment and non-treatment related activities.
8. Performs necessary clinical documentation to meet center, state, federal, and accrediting agency requirements.
9. Maintains complete, accurate and timely billing records to meet center, state, federal, and accrediting agency requirements
10. Assists with marketing efforts as directed.
11. Participates in in-service training programs as requested
12. May travel to other facilities to provide services
Master's Degree in Speech Therapy
Current and Active Speech Language Pathology license within the state of operations
Prefer-experience/knowledge in older adult rehabilitation.
Prefer knowledge in governmental and regulatory guidelines in designated healthcare settings
Shift: 1st License Required / Type: CCC-SLP, SLP
- Job Reference: 1010176067-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: CareOne Management, LLC
- Location: Whippany, New Jersey
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent