Who we are
Surf or Sound Realty is Hatteras Island's premier property management company. Since 1978, we have offered Hatteras Island vacation rentals from family beach cottages to expansive oceanfront estates with a wide range of luxury amenities. We serve more than 100,000 happy Hatteras Island vacationers each year.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Director, Digital Marketing specialist to join our team. You will help us develop and execute digital marketing programs and campaigns to drive sales, brand perception and overall customer interaction across a variety of devices and touch points. He/She will be responsible for implementing, and tracking digital marketing programs for , including but not limited to search engine marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, re-targeting, and email marketing.
- Development and implementation of digital marketing plans for the department in conjunction with VP of Marketing
- Analyze past program performance as well as industry trends to develop plans and implement for the optimal marketing mix
- Day-to-day execution and optimization of performance marketing channels including PPC, SEO, affiliates, email, and retargeting
- Manage performance marketing budget by ensuring spending is being optimized across channels to attain revenue goals
- Develop and provide analytics to report on program results, both at the top-line and campaign levels, ensuring optimal ROI/ROAS against marketing budget and overall ecommerce revenue goals
- Develop and report out daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking, and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
- Actively monitor performance across channels daily, ensuring campaigns are executed flawlessly and performance is in line with expectations
- Develop and manage overall email strategy and campaign execution
- Implement the email process workflow. This includes both developing and updating the email calendar, collaborating with leadership, and creative teams and agency partners to ensure emails are focused on relevant content to drive sales
- Develop and maintain transactional and triggered email programs through our PMS system to ensure optimization of the guest journey to drive loyalty
- Own the development and implementation of email testing, website testing, sharing results with internal partners to garner buy-in for future campaigns
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, prefer Master's degree
- 6-8+ years of experience in B2C Digital Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience managing marketing teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Analytics proficiency with Google Analytics
- Prior experience as a team leader and impressive leadership talent
- Benchmark performance across all online channels and advise on KPIs as well as monitor spend and daily performance of all marketing channels
- Possesses strong intellectual curiosity and motivation to extract deep insights and understanding of performance results
Skill and ability to:
- Ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally as well as collaborate with outside agencies and vendors
- Entrepreneurial mindset and goal oriented (self-directed, proactive, and able to define and execute projects independently)
- Strong project management skills ensuring all deadlines are met and objectives are clearly communicated
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Background check, drug screen and references required.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform the job. Surf or Sound Realty reserves the right to assign or otherwise modify the duties assigned to this classification.
Work Remotely - No