Pay Class: Salaried Exempt
Minimum Pay Rate: $80,600.00
Maximum Pay Rate: $120,900.00
Heidelberg Materials provides the materials to build our future. Our future is sustainable. Our future is digital. And it goes way beyond cement, aggregates and ready-mixed concrete. Heidelberg Materials North America, previously known as Lehigh Hanson, operates more than 450 locations with approximately 9,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada.
The Senior Electrical Supervisor is responsible for perform and coordinate electrical design and development of new equipment and the modification of existing electrical equipment consistent with plant standards and for the improvement of plant performance including rate, availability, OEE, and MTBF. Other responsibilities include facilitating the use of the PCS as a resource for the Process, Maintenance, Production, Shipping, Environmental, and Quality Departments.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving, and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas, assessing risks before starting tasks, only performing authorized activities, utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Prevent downtime due to faults; continuous improvement to Electrical and Automation systems to both extend the life of existing equipment and facilitate eventual replacement.
- Support installation of new plant equipment from conception to operation. Assure integration of new systems into plant operations.
- Work closely with production, maintenance, and quality teams to provide leadership, guidance, and direction for plant operations to ensure alignment with plant and company goals.
- Provide technical expertise in the field of electrical, power distribution, motors and transformers, arc flash study, electrical tests, electrical code, instrumentation, drives, PLC and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for integration, maintenance, and application of Electrical systems, as well as the incorporation of equipment areas, conversion of relay logic systems, and replacement or integration of PLCs.
- Update Risk Avoidance Plan and escalate reliability concerns in time to prevent catastrophic system failure resulting in lost revenue.
- Assist in developing full scope including programming, software, hardware, installation, and cost for all electrical and automation projects (CAPEX).
- Maintain and meet Department Budget providing detailed spend and accurate Forecast to manager monthly.
- Identify improvement opportunities to maximize equipment life cycle and efficiency.
- Manage Electrical Supervisors, Systems and Control Analysts and Instrument Electricians
- Continues improvement in electrical maintenance plans and SOP's.
- Responsible for department training and developing plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Minimum of 5 years heavy industrial supervisor or management experience in the Electrical Field
Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
Required Computer and Software Skills : SAP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.). PLC.
BRING YOUR HUMBLE OVERACHIEVER ATTITUDE AND LET'S ELEVATE OUR COMPANY EVEN HIGHER!
We appreciate that candidates have many questions when considering opportunities, so we want to let you know that we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to share with candidates a little bit later in the process.
Heidelberg Materials is a Drug Free Workplace
Candidates must be able to work in the USA without sponsorship.
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled