PingPong is an innovative payment service provider for cross-border eCommerce sellers around the world. Our mission is to empower our customers to sell anywhere across the globe. We are committed to bringing best-in-class services to our customers and help them further grow their business. We are in high growth mode and this is the perfect time to join us! For more information about our products and business, visit
About the position:
As Sr. Manager of Editorial & Content, you will be responsible for positioning our platform, products, and APIs as solutions for industry-specific problems to prospective clients. You will partner closely with product marketing and business development teams to develop influential content that builds awareness of our company and pulls clients through the funnel. You will also work hand-in-hand with our Digital Marketing and Operations team to bring content to life on the web and in inboxes. You'll be our colleague in the International Marketing and Product team, with colleagues in Hangzhou, London, New York, and San Mateo.
- Develop, align, and execute a comprehensive editorial content strategy that serves our users and drives our growth.
- Partner with Product Marketing to understand our products and solutions and the difference they make for our users. Use this understanding to identify content opportunities and ensure that PingPong's value comes across in our content.
- Partner with Digital Marketing to plan, execute, and optimize full-funnel experiments, driving prospective clients through the marketing funnel with content
- Partner with Business Development and Product Marketing teammates to contribute to the development of collateral and client-facing presentations.
- Manage external vendors and network of freelancers to support the development of content
- Launch and lead our global enterprise-focused newsletter(s) and blog
- Design, manage, and optimize our content development process
- Manage the team's editorial calendar, ensuring timely delivery of content and coordinating with stakeholders to meet deadlines.
- Develop and refine our content marketing metrics and monitor and analyze content performance over time, deriving and applying actionable insights to improve content performance and ROI.
- This role is based in our NYC office with frequent collaboration with colleagues across Europe and Asia
- ~7-10+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, content marketing, or journalism.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superior attention to detail
- Should be familiar with the fintech landscape and technically savvy (e.g. conceptual understanding of APIs and their role in technology development)
- Highly collaborative team player with a track record of success in matrixed environments. You should be comfortable in the role of captain, player, or coach, depending on the project.
- Experience driving prospective enterprise clients through a marketing funnel using content; Familiar with B2B and Enterprise buyer journeys
- Ability to take complex business issues and solutions and structure messaging into simple and meaningful presentations
- Proficiency in using content management systems, analytics tools, and project management software.
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, dynamic, and ambiguous environment