Pay Class: Salaried Non-Exempt
Minimum Pay Rate: $27.84
Maximum Pay Rate: $37.58
The Role and the Company
Heidelberg Materials provides the materials to build our future. Our future is sustainable. Our future is digital. And it goes beyond cement, aggregates and ready-mixed concrete. Heidelberg Materials North America, previously known as Lehigh Hanson, operates more than 450 locations with approximately 9,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada.
The Sr. Office Coordinator role is based in Connellsville, PA and reports directly to the VP / GM of WPA Materials.
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
This Sr. Office Coordinator position assists with financial systems and business administration duties. This individual will be responsible for performing general accounting functions, generating monthly financial reports, working in various business systems, and supporting the Area VP / GM in these business areas.
- Perform general accounting functions including general ledger, balance sheet, fixed assets, inventory, and cost accounting
- Perform local month-end closing activities and generate and convey reports and data detailing financial results
- Ensure corporate accounting guidelines are followed
- Liaise with Regional business analysts and managers
- Multiple filing processes
- Support annual finance audits
- Various other administrative tasks that provide financial and administrative support for plant management
- Support Area VP / GM in local finance and accounting related functions
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations and with Company policies and procedures
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in accounting or related field preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Solid organizational skills
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Experience working with financial and / or ERP systems
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Flexibility to adapt to changing situations
- Secure, long-term employment
- Competitive wage and benefits package
- Training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- OT available
Lehigh Hanson is a drug free workplace.
External candidates must be able to work in the USA without sponsorship.
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled