The mission of Creative Culinary Management is to channel our passion for creating a variety of culinary experiences, all with a view. Located in the heart of The Seaport (NYC), each of our restaurants offers a unique experience, whether you are looking for a family feast on the cobblestones, intimate dinner on the pier, or attending a concert on the rooftop. Our team's creative energy and extensive hospitality knowledge ensure a notable experience for our guests.
About The Role
The SVP of Omnichannel will report to the SVP Operation Tin Building and is responsible for creating and executing the omnichannel strategy for the Tin Building by Jean-Georges branded products and all other products sold at the Tin Building. You are a hands-on, entrepreneurial leader who understands the basic principles (product creation i.e., basket types) of content, site merchandising and optimization, catalog creation, and direct and digital acquisition.
You will lead sales, profitability, and user experience in the e-commerce and B2B channels. You will leverage the entire product assortment sold at the Tin Building, including Tin Building by Jean-Georges branded and 3rd party products to drive significant business growth ($20 Million - $30 Million annually) over the next few years. You will develop a fixed and seasonal Gift Box business for the e-commerce and B2B channels. You will work to maximize the profitability of the direct from Tin Building Grocery and Food & Beverage business.
You will lead business development and planning efforts across multiple verticals and negotiate contracts with other marketplaces and sellers as required through the course of work. For example, but not limited to, corporate gifting, seasonal packages, digital marketplaces, wholesale distribution.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute omnichannel strategy and business development plan.
- Oversee planning process for year-round business and significant gifting seasons.
- Oversee execution of e-commerce Marketing activities (Merchandising, Content Management, Promotional Strategy, Analytics, Advertising, SEM and SEO)
- Plan and execute logistical tasks for the Gift Box business, including packaging solutions that provide safe transport and a brand-appropriate presentation.
- Take ownership of the e-commerce budgets so that accountability is clear and project results can be tracked and reported.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with planning, merchandising, finance, and marketing to help achieve financial objectives and to work on cross-department within Retail.
- Oversee management of logistics partners (warehousing, distribution, etc.)
- Analyze financial data and develop strategies to increase profitability and efficiency.
- Collaborate with marketing on retention, promotion, and CRM strategies to drive customer retention.
- Build a best-in-class, high-performance team, and own relationships with third-party business partners.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required as requested.
- Ability to develop strategies for new B2B offerings and special projects.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a strategic E-Commerce role and/or equivalent relevant experience inclusive of food specialty or gifting retail experience, or related area, in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of business planning and successfully implementing e-commerce strategy at a large-scale with a growing business.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to contribute to the continued growth of the organization.
- Broad knowledge and practical experience with e-commerce technologies
- Excellent skills in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and SharePoint
- Ability to communicate well with the public and experience in establishing and maintaining an effective working relationship with management, vendors, and co-workers.
- Ability to create teams and work in a team environment.
- Project Management experience is preferred.
- Experienced in vendor relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing inventory.
- Must be passionate, entrepreneurial, and dedicated to success.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of this job. Other related duties and responsibilities may be assigned. The Howard Hughes Corporation reserves the right to change or modify job duties as necessary based on business necessity.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that The Howard Hughes Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, HHC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, HHC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of The Howard Hughes Corporation.