We are delighted to be working closely with one of the leading not for profit providers in the UK. I'm looking to appoint a Registered Nurse for a fully compliant home local to Milton Keynes.
Role: Registered Nurse
Hours: Full Time
Shifts: Days and/or Nights
My client currently operates in excess of 64 care homes, providing leading services in residential care and the development of specialist services for residents with higher dependency needs. This includes; nursing care for infirm elderly, respite care, step-up and step-down care, end-of-life care and an award-winning specialist dementia service that is studied internationally.
The company invest heavily into the development of their employees. Their roles present unique opportunities to join caring, fun and forward thinking homes which are all in early stages of development. They are looking for a professional, creative and energetic Nursing staff to join their friendly and passionate teams who all work towards the same goals.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person centered care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans. Observing and carrying out appropriate hand-overs to ensure the detail and accuracy of service user information being provided
- Carry out nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide support and guidance to all staff, providing demonstrations and instructions of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
- Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act and fire safety and evacuation procedures, demonstrating a working knowledge of COSHH assessments applicable in your area of work.
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care. As well as family members.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Update DBS check / willing to undergo a DBS check
- Experience of taking accountability for completing person centred care plans accurately and clearly
- Working to the standards set by the Regulators and by external bodies
- Experience of proactively conducting and managing Residents' reviews taking account of the Resident or their Representatives' needs and wishes
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Higher rates of pay at weekends
- Fully funded renewal of your NMC PIN
- Payment of Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
- A Company pension
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- "My Rewards" programme, offering you discounts on shopping, days out, restaurants and much more
If you are interested please apply. If you would like a confidential discussion please contact Corrie Keable on or