"They made it easier for me to live, breathe, eat, and stay clean. Without them, I'd be waiting somewhere, waiting for someone to give me a chance to live " - Client from Telecare
Join Our Compassionate Team
Telecare's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals with complex needs in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. Telecare continues to advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
Home First FSP provides intensive and comprehensive housing supports to individuals who are at risk of losing housing in the Central region of Orange County. Telecare will employ a range of housing focused case management and behavioral health interventions through a fully mobile triage and field-based case management approach. Staff will be deployed to provide services onsite at permanent supportive housing developments, scattered site apartments and other transitional housing locations where clients reside. Focus areas will include resident wellness checks; wellness groups, skill building activities, and housing stabilization focused case management services; behavioral health and substance use services, crisis interventions; conflict resolution and property manager mediation; and other interventions that focus on successful tenancy, eviction avoidance and community integration.
Under direct supervision of the Clinical Director/Administrator, this Licensed Team Lead entry-level management position supervises multidisciplinary teams, coordinates service needs, and collaborates with other services and agencies. Fulfills appropriate level of services for new members served as outlined in the essential functions.
Full Time; AM 8:30 am - 5:00 pm; Monday - Friday
Wage range $77,486.76 - $113,961.90 - Telecare applies geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
o Master's Degree and two (2) year of experience in mental health setting
o Licensed mental health professional as confirmed by state regulatory/licensing board (e.g., LCSW, MFT, RN, or LPCC) from the state of operation
o One (1) year supervisory experience required or supervisory training within six (6) months of employment
• Valid and current driver's license, and personal vehicle insurance with your name listed as a driver.
• Willingness to use your personal vehicle to drive clients to appointments and groups, etc.
What's In It For You
• Free CEUs, free Supervision for BBS Associate License, coaching and mentorship
• Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
• Paid Time Off: For FT Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
• Nine Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6% for PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
• Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• For more information visit:
What You Will Love About Working at Telecare
• Culture of power-with not power-over
• Your contribution is valued
• Opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of clinical professionals
• Personal commitment to the mission from your team and colleagues
• Diverse mental health program types with lifelong career advancement opportunities
What You Will Do
• Assist your program leadership with implementing and overseeing the responsibilities for clinical services and standards of care for our clients, and administrative needs of the multidisciplinary team.
• Work closely with your program leadership to continually communicate with community partners and all local systems of care that are in service to our clients.
• Oversees documentation by clinical staff and work closely with your program leadership to assist with audits of Clinical Charts to ensure adherence to State and County Requirements.
• Assists with New Hire Orientation and ongoing training and mentorship for all clinical staff.
• Assists with recruitment, screening, hiring, onboarding, performance evaluations and terminations of all clinical staff
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
May vary by location and position type
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an interview.
Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Clinical Leadership, Team Leader
If job posting references any sign-on bonus internal applicants and applicants employed with Telecare in the previous 12 months would not be eligible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)