Total Joint Orthopedic Surgery position in NC
30 minutes to Greenville & New Bern
1 hour to the beach
70 miles to Wilmington International Airport (ILM)
80 miles to Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
Class A baseball
Hospital is adding an Orthopedic Surgeon
to a successful established group with 1 Orthopedic Surgeon and 1 PA. Replace a 2 retired Surgeons.Total Joint
Fellowship or heavy experience in total joint replacement required.
- 6 Operating suites with busy day surgery center staffed by experienced OR staff
- 2 BC Anesthesiologists and CRNAs on staff
- Outpatient and inpatient rehab facilities including PT, OT, ST
- 120 bed community hospital has surgical specialties that include general, thoracic and vascular, cardiology, pulmonology, oncology, radiology and urology.
- Imaging services include MRI, CT and 4 BC Radiologists
- High volume
- Mako Robot
- Coverage 7 days / month and paid after 7 days
- Employed by the Hospital
- MGMA IG base salary plus incentives
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, disability, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
- Student education repayment
- Stipend to Fellows while finishing training
- Rural Incentive Package to qualifying candidates
- Great contract
- A relaxed and comfortable lifestyle, temperate climate, proximity to East Carolina University and The Brody School of Med, and excellent public and private schools.
- The county boasts miles of pristine hiking and biking trails, as well as some of the best fishing and sporting opportunities in the state.