We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Town Planner to join a well-established Planning consultancy and be part of building and leading a new planning consultancy team in a Central Bristol office.
We are looking for an outstanding individual with a proven track record in both securing and delivering projects, running teams as well as identifying and pursuing opportunities for growth. You will have knowledge and experience within the Bristol market, ideally with both excellent technical Planning skills and business development capability.
- Be MRTPI qualified
- Have knowledge of the local market across the South West region and a portfolio of current contacts and clients
- Have experience of Local Plan Examination hearings and planning appeals and inquiries
- Possess self-confidence and influencing skills, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues, clients, contacts and community stakeholders;
- Have excellent Planning skills;
- Have a track record in shaping, directing and delivering large scale residential projects and strategic land promotion;
- Possess excellent team management skills and experience for leading, motivating and developing staff; and,
- Have strong commercial awareness and financial management skills.
In exhange, our client are offering excellent packages and benefits. Sound of interest? Please send a copy of your CV asap.