We are delighted to be working closely with one of the leading and most luxurious care providers in the UK. I'm looking to appoint a Unit Manager for their luxury nursing home local to Porth.
Our client is looking for qualified candidates who will be an asset to their nursing team and promote an atmosphere which enables residents to live as independently as possible.
Role: Unit Manager (RGN)
Hours: Full time
Salary £46k per annum (based on 44 hours per week)
My client currently operates in excess of 25 care homes, providing leading services in residential care and the development of specialist services for residents with higher dependency needs. This includes; nursing care for infirm elderly, respite care, step-up and step-down care, end-of-life care and an award-winning specialist dementia service that is studied internationally.
The company invest heavily into the development of their employees. Their roles present unique opportunities to join caring, fun and forward thinking homes which are all in early stages of development. They are looking for a professional, creative and energetic Nursing staff to join their friendly and passionate teams who all work towards the same goals.
- As a Community Manager at Hallmark Care Homes, you'll use your compassion and initiative to make sure our residents get the quality care they deserve.
- We'll look to you to plan, manage and monitor the delivery of nursing that meets all of our residents' needs.
- This means you'll implement person-centred care plans that make a real difference to our residents' day-to-day lives.
- As part of your wide range of responsibilities, you can expect to plan rotas, recruit, train and mentor staff and build relationships with local regulators and social services.
- In the role of Community Manager, you'll have the freedom and autonomy to take your unit from strength to strength, with plenty of opportunities for professional development along the way.
- Valid NMC PIN
- Update DBS check / willing to undergo a DBS check
- Experience of taking accountability for completing person centred care plans accurately and clearly
- Working to the standards set by the Regulators and by external bodies
- Experience of proactively conducting and managing Residents' reviews taking account of the Resident or their Representatives' needs and wishes
- Generous holiday allowance
- Continuous development opportunities, inc company sponsorship for professional and academic qualifications
- Support you in planning for your future with our occupational pension scheme
- Free life assurance policy
If you are interested please apply. Alternatively if you would like a confidential discussion please call Corrie Keable on .