Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Tina Oko .
- No call
- Schedule and salary are dependent on specialty
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Quality incentive bonuses
- Retirement benefits (including profit sharing)
- Sign-on bonus and housing allowance
- See 16 - 30 patients per day
- Large, integrated health system serving a regional population of 100k
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail