Job Description & Requirements
Urgent Care Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;12
This facility is seeking a Urgent Care Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 12 hours daily Monday - Saturday and Sunday 9 hour day
- Job Setting: Fast paced Urgent Care Center- 3-4 patients per hour.
- Types of Cases: Typical Urgent Care Setting. Must be able to close lacerations, Incision and drainage (I&D), read X-Ray and electrocardiogram (EKG). Must be comfortable with children under 3 months old.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 45 days
- Board Certification preferred but will accept board eligibility if within 5 years of training
- Active Texas License required
From the dramatic views of the Franklin Mountains to the breathtaking scenery of the Rio Grande, there is a lot to take in when visiting El Paso. Bordering the Mexican town of Ciudad Juarez, it is possible for travelers to easily visit the two countries all in the same day. A dominant presence in the history of early Americana and a rich cultural heritage give El Paso a distinctive stance amongst the cities of the Southwest. Job Benefits
AMN Healthcare typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens can receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urgent Care Nurse, Urgent Care, Urgent Care Rn, Nurse, Registered Nurse, Rn, R.N., Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Urgent