Our client, an academic medical center, is currently seeking to hire a Urologist
. The Urologist
will perform the appropriate assessments and treatments of all patients. The Urologist
will be responsible for providing urology services and promote collaboration with primary care physicians, surgeons and radiation oncologists in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Perform appropriate assessments and treatment of all patients, in accordance with applicable clinical pathways and protocols, and using the most current evidence-based standards of care.
- Provide timely and accurate consult with 24 hours of the order.
- Promote collaboration with primary care physicians, surgeons and radiation oncologists in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Work to support the medical center's mission by sharing rotation working in the ambulatory clinic.
- Adhere to established quality standards and regularly reviews quality metrics for service line and self. Provides corrective action for failing metrics.
- Provide outreach in the community to promote urological services.
- Utilize all electronic medical records to the fullest. Must demonstrate proficiency.
- Comply with all the insurance plan guidelines accepted by the medical center.
- Ensure the timely billing and locking of charts. Performance is reviewed weekly.
- Attend all meetings at the request of the Chairman of Surgery.
- Provide education to residents and medical students.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for all patients, physician and staff.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology
- Current New York State License
- Graduate of Accredited Medical College
- Graduate of Fellowship Program
- Ability to perform robotic & general surgery, ESWL
- Ability to work in a variety of ambulatory settings
- Competitive salary, great benefits, and other attractive incentives
- Generous PTO
- All major insurances (health, life, disability)
- Work-life balance is valued
- A team environment that believes in employee development, professional growth, and company longevity
- Culture is one of mutual respect, teamwork, and equality
- The organization embraces and values an inclusive work environment
Salary: $350,000- $500,000 The posted range is not a guarantee. The actual salary will be based on qualifications, experience, and education and could fall outside of this range. Contact us for more information.