Utility Surveyor - Mitcham - South East
30,000 - 39,000 + Benefits + Overtime + Career Progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Surveying Consultancy who due to growth are looking for a Utility Surveyor to join their highly successful team. My client has an excellent reputation within the market, and they are offering the chosen Utility Surveyor opportunities to progress into Senior Roles within the consultancy.
Key Duties of a Utility Surveyor includes:
- Delivering projects to the survey brief
- Management of utility mapping projects, from quotation to delivery stage
- Attending client and site meetings
- Carrying out buried service and utility mapping surveys in line with industry guidelines
- Undertaking internal and external training
- 3 years' experience as a Utility Surveyor
- Good knowledge of the PAS128 standard for utilities mapping
- Experience using EML and GPR equipment
- Ideally a relevant industry qualification in this field
- NVQ in Utility Mapping and Surveying is desirable
- Full UK Driving License
On offer for the chosen Utility Surveyor is a competitive basic salary as well as added benefits such as: Company Vehicle, Life Assurance, Pension, Phone, Laptop, Overtime Opportunities and much more.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on (phone number removed), or email your CV to (url removed)
Similar Job Titles: Land Surveyor, 3D Surveyor, Rail Surveyor, NVQ in Utility Mapping and Surveying, Measured Building Surveyor, Topographical Surveyor.
Commutable Locations: Twickenham, Croydon, Sutton, Epsom, Bromley, Dartford, Crawley, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Royal Tonbridge Wells, Guildford, Woking, Wembley, Harrow, London, Hayes, Watford, Slough, Bracknell, Beckenham, Mitcham.