You will enjoy living and working in this city that is renowned for its many festivals and festivities including Frontier Days, The World's Oldest Rodeo, the Bluegrass Festival, Earth Day, a Film Festival, Folk Arts Fair, parades, the Acker Music Festival, The Cowboy Poets Gathering, the Prescott Highland Games, Courthouse Lighting, Whiskey Off Road and Ragnar Relay Del Sol.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Josh Tepper .
- Hospital-employed position
- Includes loan repayment and a sign-on bonus
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Call schedule is 10 days per month
- Join 1 other vascular surgeon
- Must have an active Arizona medical license
- Relocation assistance available
- Gets 4 seasons; known as the Christmas City of Arizona
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail