Surgery-Vascular opening in Lincoln, Nebraska.
An inpatient health center in the Greater Lincoln, Nebraska Area is looking to add a Vascular Surgeon to their team. Lincoln is the state capital and one of Nebraska s largest cities, with an increasingly diverse population and reputation as a great city for professionals. The area receives a full four seasons and is known for its fantastic air quality. Lincoln also has a vast series of parks, making this a great city for someone who loves outdoor recreation.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Vascular Surgeon
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: General Surgeon
- Fellowship: Vascular Surgery (required)
- Procedures: Requires all CT surgical Procedures
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Part-Time
- Scheduling: December 19th 7:00 am-December 28th 7:00 am
- Beginning January ongoing long term coverage needed with 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month weekend coverage.
- One of those weekends will be a Thursday AM through Tues PM and the other will be Thursday AM through Monday
- Covering Rounds, Surgeries, 24/7 Call
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !