Exciting new opportunity for a dynamic VP of Corporate Marketing and Communications for a growing, strategic and innovative firm.
This position requires that candidate will be in office 3 or 4 days a week to lead our energetic and enthusiastic teams, collaborate with other executive leadership team members and partner with various business units.
The role will lead our strategic initiatives, communicate our story and develop our marketing and communications strategies.
- Partner with c-suite, ensure alignment with company vision and goals
- Brand and position our identity
- Provide thought leadership
- Manage PR and partner with media outlets, industry analysts and influencers
- Analyst relations - collaborate to ensure positive positioning in market reports
- Internal communications - develop strategies of employee engagement and advocacy
- Executive communications - provide guidance and counsel to senior executives
- Customer marketing - provide focus for our programs, develop value propositions
- Content marketing - build a marketing plan including content standards, repeatable processes, re-use plans, metrics and editorial calendars
- Reputation management - provide counsel and guidance
- Team leadership - manage fantastic professional team
- Minimum 15 years corporate marketing and communication experience from tech company with preference for AI and data
- Strong experience with developing and executing marketing strategies
- Experience as a master storyteller
- Innovative and inspiring leadership skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; flare for articulating complex concepts clearly
- Ability to leverage marketing and communication channels
- Impactful relationships with media outlets, industry analysts and other key influencers
- Bachelors in marketing, communicating, business or related field; advanced degree preferred
- Experience partnering with c-suite