Creative Videographer Wanted for Innovative Award-Winning Indoor Cultivation Company
Grow Strong Industries, a leading manufacturer of indoor cultivation equipment, is seeking a talented and dedicated Videographer to join our dynamic team. With popular brands such as Gorilla Grow Tent, SuperCloset, Kind LED Grow Lights, and Lotus Nutrients under our umbrella, we aim to elevate our family of brands in this competitive market.
As a Videographer, you will be responsible for a wide range of photo and video production tasks and managing our asset database, all while reporting to our Marketing Director. The ideal candidate is creative and passionate about video, storytelling, editing photo, design, and digital media.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute video shoots, including transporting, setting up, and operating equipment
- Contribute to script development
- Edit video content and build sequences
- Add music, dialogue, graphics, and effects
- Manage color correction, audio balancing, timing, and pacing
- Produce rough and final cuts
- Incorporate feedback and editing direction
- Organize and maintain archival footage and storage/backups
- Occasionally travel to locations to create case study videos with our commercial and VIP customers
- Experience with video editing software
- Talent in camera, lighting, and audio techniques
- Animation and graphics experience is a plus
These skills are not required but will improve your candidacy:
- Experience with 3D modeling and rendering software
- Experience with motion graphics software
- Experience with design editing software
- Equal opportunity employer
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- 401k retirement package
- Employee discounts on merchandise
Education and experience requirements are flexible. If you can demonstrate your ability to execute exceptional video production, you will be considered for this position. All applicants must provide a resume and link to their reel/portfolio.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A RESUME AND LINK TO THEIR REEL/PORTFOLIO.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $63,000 annually