At MANGO we inspire, and we unite through our passion for style and culture. We are present in 118 countries and our online presence extends to more than 80 countries. Our team is made up of people of 112 nationalities and 80% of them are women.
For our upcoming MANGO store located in The Shops at la Cantera in San Antonio, Texas opening in November of 2023, we are currently recruiting for a FULL TIME VISUAL MERCHANDISER to join our team!
WHAT WOULD YOUR DAY TO DAY LOOK LIKE?
You will support the Store Manager in the effective running of the store by delivering enhanced sales performance, ensuring excellent customer service delivery and ensuring that daily duties are performed by the team in a positive atmosphere.
- To ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided in the store
- To plan, apply and monitor the required measures in order to reach and exceed sales targets
- To analyze and review management indicators and costs in order to improve them
- To ensure and collaborate in the implementation of merchandising standards and optimize selling space in order to obtain maximum profitability
- To be familiar with the collection, and control and manage the stock to maximize sales
- To act as a role model and promote effective communication within the team
- To recruit, train and ensure the seamless integration of the new employees
- To lead and motivate the team, ensuring the development of staff potential
- To plan, organize, prioritize and distribute tasks, optimizing resources and minimizing costs
- To ensure the optimal management of personnel administration duties
We are looking for an individual with relevant experience managing a dynamic store within the fashion retail industry. You should be self-motivated, inspire your team to work well as a team leading by example and deliver outstanding results. You should have a proven ability to maximize profitability. Sales-oriented, organized and tenacious, you are a problem solver, able to work well under pressure and adapt to changes.
What makes us special?
- You will be part of a leading company in the fashion industry, dynamic and in full innovation
- Close, inspiring and ambitious work environment
- 40% discount on all our lines (20% on leather)
- Uniform per season
- Constant development opportunities with varied challenges that generate on-the-job learning
- Insurance Benefit: You only pay 40% of the value!
- 401(K) Pension Plan
- Holidays + Floating Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Vacation Days
- KPI Metric Bonus Incentive
You got it?
We like you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Work Location: In person