Join a team of 6 cardiologists in western Illinois that are employed by one of the most financially sound & state-of-the-art health systems in the U.S. The group is made up of 2 Interventional, 2 Invasive, 1 EP, and 1 Non-Invasive and has a 95% retention rate along with a large built-in referral base!
Compensation & Benefits
- $650K base salary plus productivity-based incentives (potential to exceed MGMA 90th)
- $50k signing bonus
- $150k student loan repayment
- 7 weeks PTO
- World-class benefits package
- Heart & Vascular Center features the latest technology, including the only electrophysiology (EP) lab in the region
- Accredited Chest Pain Center via American College of Cardiology Accreditation Services with additional recognition of its percutaneous coronary interventions (PCI) capabilities to clear blockages and reduce heart attack damage
- Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care recognition by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center via the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
- Cardiac Rehabilitation is certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Accredited echocardiography lab via Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
Postcard-esque, riverfront community of 40,000 residents renowned for its natural beauty, highly developed programs in the arts, and diverse & hospitable residents. The city offers over sixty arts and culture institutions in the areas of music, dance, theater, visual arts, history, and literature, over 900 acres of green space that includes 28 parks, a 27-hole golf course, 12 playgrounds, and 2 swimming pools, and features some of the most stunning homes in the country. Take a stroll downtown and get a bite to eat at some amazing restaurants, shop some unique & retail stores, and spend your evening at one of the coffee shops, bars, or music venues. Named one of the "Top 100 Small Cities" in which to live and is a short drive to St. Louis and Chicago.