Works Order & Stock Controller
Job ref: 8509
Well-established and successful food manufacturer supplying a range of products to retail, wholesale and other manufacturers. This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
About the Works Order & Stock Controller job
The purpose of the Works Order & Stock Controller is to provide a control point between warehouse and production to ensure compliance with product safety, legality, and quality requirements with responsibility for the accuracy and precision of stock movements in/out of the food production area.
- Check stock into production, ensuring correct batches, quantities, and allergens.
- Systematically check that the stock is issued to the works order prior to being issued to production.
- Check finished goods and correctly book them off.
- Reconcile and close off works orders and accurately return stock to the warehouse prior to the last pallet being booked off.
- Previous experience working within a food production environment is required within a stock control, goods movement, warehousing, or related role.
- You will possess excellent organisation and communication skills, high attention to detail, plus be computer literate.
- Food Safety and Food Hygiene qualifications are also a great benefit.
The Works Order & Stock Controller job is based in Essex and is paying c. £24,500 according to your experience.
The package includes 24 days annual leave per annum plus bank holidays.
The working days are Monday to Friday.
Alternate job titles
Supply Chain Assistant Supply Chain Planner Stock Controller Assistant Production Planner Food Supply Chain Jobs Food Production Planning Jobs