You will enjoy working in this Georgia city. Albany is a sportsman's paradise, and with a moderate climate, you can enjoy the outdoors year-round. The area has a historical Southern feel and is a timeless locale for fishing and hunting. The area has everything you could want from open-air adventure, an art scene, shopping, and dining.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Eileen Schreck .
- Lucrative salary up to $320k plus RVU incentive
- Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm; building is across the street from the hospital
- No call
- Generous benefits package
- $15k sign-on bonus; up to $15k for relocation assistance
- CME stipend up to $7k
- 20 days of PTO and 7 holidays
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail