- Now interviewing Wound Care Physicians in TX- Dallas, Lufkin, Jasper, College Station and Beaumont !
- A premier wound care specialty group, run by physicians for physicians.
- Bedside care in over 3,000 facilities, 28 states.
- No wound experience needed! Offering a working one year fellowship in the wound management.
- Attractive compensation on average our full-time physicians earn $350,000 plus benefits, FFS.
- Enjoy autonomy, work-life balance, NO CALL/NO WEEKENDS.
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not paperwork.
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in wound care, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then this is for you.
- An active unrestricted license in the state of choice
- Clinical work experience within the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per week
- Work: Monday - Friday typical business hours (7am-4pm) No call .
- Physicians deliver wound care at the bedside in the post-acute care setting: SNF's, ALF's and LTAC's.
- Part-time available - Minimum of 3 days per week. Full time - 4 to 5 days per week.
- Mobile practice: Visit facilities in a -mile radius of your home.
- Physician visits 2-3 facilities per day and sees 20-30 patients per day.
- Training is provided during onboarding. 2 weeks of virtual training and 2 weeks of rounding with a physician in the area you are looking to practice.
- Full health and retirement benefits provided.
- Medical Malpractice with tail.
- Mileage reimbursement.
If interested, please email or call Ama Tavernier at